How to recover a corrupted Word file?
Recovery Toolbox for Word (download) is powerful text recovery software for extraction texts from damaged Microsoft Word documents (*.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *.dotx files) and Rich Text Files (*.rtf files). Recovery Toolbox for Word helps you fix errors in MS Word documents:
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive. Use the File Open dialog box to locate the document.
- Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges.
- Word cannot open this document template.
- Word was unable to read the document. It may be corrupt.
- "FileName.doc" file cannot be opened
- The file is corrupted and cannot be opened.
- Word document is corrupted.
- Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
- The document caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?
Main features of the Microsoft Word recovery tool:
- Several different algorithms for deep text recovery of Word files different formats (Microsoft Word 95/98/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016).
- Recovery of texts from Rich Text Files (*.RTF format)
- .docx recovery from Office 2007/2010/2013 files.
- *.doc files recovery of ASCII and Unicode texts.
- Microsoft Word file recovery program uses proprietary heuristic filters to exclude garbage elements into a recovered documents.
- Export the recovered texts directly to Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Word recover utility can save recovered texts as *.txt files.
- A flexible and intuitive GUI available in 14 world languages in the Microsoft Word fix program.
- The Microsoft Word text recovery tool is compatible with and successfully tested under Windows 98/NT 4.0/2000/Me/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
How to recover a docx file when you are unable to open a *.docx file? Recovery Toolbox for Word helps you recover a Word file corrupted by virus or antivirus. In addition, it can recover a corrupted Word file truncated during delivery. Recovery Toolbox for Word can fix Word documents copied from non-work flash USB drives.
- Windows 98 or above.
- Installed Microsoft Word for exporting recovered texts into Microsoft Office directly.