How to recover a corrupted Word file
Microsoft Word documents recovery software
Recovery Toolbox for Word
Recovery Toolbox for Word helps to repair corrupted Word and Rich Text file in few clicks.
How to repair text from a corrupted Word file
Step-by-step instructions on how to repair text from an unreadable Microsoft Word file or Rich Text file. These instructions help to extract text from a corrupted *.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *.dotx, *.rtf file, any version and size, in just a few clicks:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for Word from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForWordInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for Word on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for Word
- Select a corrupted Word file on the first page of the program
- Click Analyze
- Preview the repaired content from a source Word file
- Click Start Recovery
Recovery Toolbox for Word is powerful text recovery software for extraction texts from damaged Microsoft Word documents (*.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *.dotx files) and Rich Text Files (*.rtf files).
Main features of the Microsoft Word recovery tool:
- *.docx recovery from Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 files.
- *.doc files recovery of ASCII and Unicode texts.
- Export the recovered texts directly to Microsoft Word.
- Recovery of texts from Rich Text Files (*.RTF format)
- Microsoft Word file recovery program uses proprietary heuristic filters to exclude garbage elements into a recovered documents.
- Microsoft Word recover utility can save recovered texts as *.txt files.
- A flexible and intuitive GUI available in 14 world languages in the Microsoft Word fix program.
- The Microsoft Word text recovery tool is compatible with and successfully tested under Windows 98/NT 4.0/2000/Me/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- Several different algorithms for deep text recovery of Word files different formats (Microsoft Word 95/98/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019).
- DOCX Viewer Tool
- View and repair damaged Microsoft Word files
- Show the contents of corrupted Microsoft Word files
- Extract texts from bad DOCX files
How to recover a docx file when you are unable to open a *.docx file? Recovery Toolbox for Word helps you recover a Word file corrupted by virus or antivirus. In addition, it can recover a corrupted Word file truncated during delivery. Recovery Toolbox for Word can fix Word documents copied from non-work flash USB drives.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Installed Microsoft Word for exporting recovered texts into Microsoft Office directly.
There are several services that may be able to open, read and possibly even repair text from corrupt Rich Text File document on iPhone. Just open https://word.recoverytoolbox.com/online/ in any browser. Select corrupt .rtf document, enter captcha, wait, download repaired file after payment.
You can try to use Recovery Toolbox for Word for free. Just download, install and run Recovery Toolbox for Word from https://word.recoverytoolbox.com/ and select corrupt Word 2019 .docs file on first page of tool. If you’ll find lost page on preview then this software can help you.
You can use OpenOffice, Recovery Toolbox for Word or online repair service here: https://word.recoverytoolbox.com/online/
Microsoft Word informs you: the file is corrupted and cannot be opened. In this case you lose crucial information like text. Then go through this manual and know how to recover text from corrupt .DOCX file of Microsoft Word: Run Recovery Toolbox for Word; Select corrupt .DOCX file on first page; Press Next; Press save as Text file submenu item.
The last chance is a third-part non-Microsoft tools or service. Run Recovery Toolbox for Word. Select corrupt Word 2007 file (.doc extension). Press Next. Press and select Start Recovery | Save as text file item.
Please select a damaged Microsoft Word or Rich Text file (files with *.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *dotx, *.rtf extensions) on the first page of the repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for Word
Customer's reviews and ratings
Product can be applied every to old PCs. Not for free and costs not a little.
Best of the Word doc recovery tried (not saying much). Recovered a partial version of a file, but it was a version several saves prior.