How to recover a corrupted Word file
Microsoft Word documents recovery software
Recovery Toolbox for Word
Recovery Toolbox for Word helps to repair corrupted Word and Rich Text file in few clicks.
How to repair text from a corrupted Word file
Step-by-step instructions on how to repair text from an unreadable Microsoft Word file or Rich Text file. These instructions help to extract text from a corrupted *.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *.dotx, *.rtf file, any version and size, in just a few clicks:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for Word from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForWordInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for Word on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for Word
- Select a corrupted Word file on the first page of the program
- Click Analyze
- Preview the repaired content from a source Word file
- Click Start Recovery
Recovery Toolbox for Word is powerful text recovery software for extraction texts from damaged Microsoft Word documents (*.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *.dotx files) and Rich Text Files (*.rtf files).
Main features of the Microsoft Word recovery tool:
- *.docx recovery from Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 files.
- *.doc files recovery of ASCII and Unicode texts.
- Export the recovered texts directly to Microsoft Word.
- Recovery of texts from Rich Text Files (*.RTF format)
- Microsoft Word file recovery program uses proprietary heuristic filters to exclude garbage elements into a recovered documents.
- Microsoft Word recover utility can save recovered texts as *.txt files.
- A flexible and intuitive GUI available in 14 world languages in the Microsoft Word fix program.
- The Microsoft Word text recovery tool is compatible with and successfully tested under Windows 98/NT 4.0/2000/Me/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- Several different algorithms for deep text recovery of Word files different formats (Microsoft Word 95/98/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019).
- DOCX Viewer Tool
- View and repair damaged Microsoft Word files
- Show the contents of corrupted Microsoft Word files
- Extract texts from bad DOCX files
How to recover a docx file when you are unable to open a *.docx file? Recovery Toolbox for Word helps you recover a Word file corrupted by virus or antivirus. In addition, it can recover a corrupted Word file truncated during delivery. Recovery Toolbox for Word can fix Word documents copied from non-work flash USB drives.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Installed Microsoft Word for exporting recovered texts into Microsoft Office directly.
Please select a damaged Microsoft Word or Rich Text file (files with *.doc, *.docx, *.dot, *dotx, *.rtf extensions) on the first page of the repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for Word
Customer's reviews and ratings
Tool can recover all text. But images and tables was not repaired.
My word docs were completely recovered. It's all what I wanted.
Product can be applied every to old PCs. Not for free and costs not a little.
Best of the Word doc recovery tried (not saying much). Recovered a partial version of a file, but it was a version several saves prior.